Thursday, 1 November 2018

Violet's raving

I know that this love may hurt you darling, but do not be afraid. Do not feel that awful fear that restricts you so! Why can you not let your light shine through your body and onto me? Leon, my love, I can think of no other in any moment, and in my darkest hour you stay and never leave my thoughts. How often I think of you I will not say, because you already know. You and I belong together, there is no other compromise. It must be written in the stars, the love sparks that stroke the night, they tell me of something in fate. We are fated - brought forth by a morgue that spilt so much blood and secrets.

Oh Leon! You know we cannot separate or we will be doomed forever! The secrets that pour from the whores of the Town have tarnished our lives, we cannot hide aside from each other. Darling, never leave, you will fade from life! I will give you back your life, and a new world away from this awful place. Tormented and driven mad, I am taking all I can from my existence. Oh! You are the only thing worth saving from this accursed life, a knife means more to me than a kind word or a mother's embrace - which I never had in my childhood. Affection replaced with infliction! I can only defend you and I, nothing more. Your love is the medicine for my mania, you are the midnight lover, the love of my life, the reason for this strife. Without you, I am nothing but a ghost. A imprint that lingers like miasma. Poison that travels through the air chokes the Town to the ground, killing all signs of hope. Empty, unretainable. Let us leave, let us escape. Enlope and run away - my love, I want it be this way.




Leon’s Calling . Violet’s Pledge

Leon. Leon.
I can hear you speaking. It is in my head.
 I can hear the hum of your words in my ears.
 But I – I cannot hear what you are saying.
 But it must be beautiful. 
What else could create such delicious and serene sounds? 
The words just interlink into one sound. A song, a choir. 
Leon. It is I.. 
An opera!
 Do the ghosts sing with you, shining star? 
The song peaks and falls like wailing sobs. 
A melody of the spirits, a hauntinc                                                               g tune to make the living go mad. 
It rakes your mind and core. 
Your voice chimed with the calls of souls as they sail back and forth through you.
 My paramour, you are eternal. 
Eternal love. 
We must be eternal. The vows of a loving promise will never suffice. 
It is too great and far, far beyond “'till death do us part (!)” 
I could never mistake you or forsake your heart. 
A pain…it must be so… oh my love…for you…
The beauty just excels in my head until I can scarcely breathe. 
But it does not matter. 
If I was to stop breathing I would not care. 
Because I would die here. 
Lying still as stone bodies against each other, embracing, we would fall.
 Beyond the necropolis, further than gravediggers… 
All the world we will need is in my head. 
 Creating our own dark paths and twisted turns for ourselves,
Our world together filled with secrets we can find. 
I can see it. I can see truth and lies. Blood and poison.
 I would not care if I bled from every inch.
 That blood would flood in streams and join yours like a torrent, the elixir of life. 
Revenants will seek…hold your veins. 
My blood filling your arteries and filling your body,
And your blood gushing into me in lush gallons. 
We give life and death. 
I will go. With you.
 I would not care if my heart stopped. Heart pattering starting to fade. 
A love so strong it could destroy everything and seal us forever. 
Chains in the light and chains in the dark. Everywhere. 
Emotions so desperate and so furious they could rip the seams of the sky. 
Tear and tear them! My love will never quit! 
The twin hearts burning with the fuel of our own true secret hearts!
 Eyes seeing…seeing them…oh it is there! Hidden it is there!
 I would not care. I would not care if I died right now. 
Oh die right now.






Violet's Grief



     I lie awake and let Leon stroke my hair. His hands are like ice and burn cold on the sensitive skin of my scalp. It is alright my love, he whispers in my ear, his breath like hollow winds, they will never catch you now; you have paid the ultimate price. What else can they take from you? I nod and breathe out, shuddering. My life is now so different, I can almost cry.

     “I miss you so much.” I whisper back, my voice crippling with misery. I know, but I am here…in some way.

     “Oh I know but it is not the same.” I bow my head and allow sorrow to rise to a peak. Behind my mask I feel it hindered, held fast behind iron teeth and glass eyes. I will experience this inside the surface, on the tip of my tongue, bitten back and swollen. It will not do to allow this to overflow me.

     “And to think,” I continue with my voice growing husky and louder, “our marriage was beyond "death do you part!” I filter my gasps through my gritted teeth as grief shakes through me again. “We could have wedded again…just for the sake of it…or lived somewhere else where marriage did not matter...” Leon’s head rocks against my shoulder as he listens to my strangled sobs rising and falling over him, as he did so many nights before. I remember so clearly all those days and nights in the summers long gone.

     We would share a place together, anywhere available that we could find in those humid episodes. It would be respectable as ever. We had so much respect for each other that indecency was far from our minds, only whatever degradations we wished to embark on. I can summon up the whole scene in my head even after three years…

     …I am lying on a soft mattress on my left side, gently placed there. Leon enters the chamber like a silent ghost, glowing pale. The room is dim and compact. A small window lies in the left side of the room on the wall left to the door. It overlooks the vast fields and shows us the sunset. The room is above a long empty barn; it was Leon’s fathers.

     As swift as a shadow, Leon steps across the wooden floor and slips beneath the cotton sheets next to me. The coldness of his clothes touches my legs, bare from the knee down; I shiver with unpleasant nerves tickling my skin. I help him to remove his long brown jacket a button at a time. Then I help him to undress. Taking off a piece at a time, from shirt to garters. We are both side by side in our undergarments, the lace of my underwear rubs against his stomach, exposed as he moves.

     He helps to loosen my corset. I drag air in as the wiring is slackened off. The white ribbon slowly threaded out and thrown across the room into the darkness. Throwing my corset aside we move into each other. Panting loud in my ears, holding and controlling each other. Biting and caressing Leon’s jawline with my tongue. Biting again until it hurts. I love to hear him scream. He pulls my head back, gripping my head, his teeth graze my neck. I pull his vest off, then his undergarments and…

     …it had been all so simple. The act between us was love. A deep desire for each other but not for vanity and not for lust. We loved every inch of each other it was true but it was our souls that screamed in desperation for us to rip the flesh from ourselves so they could entwine.




No comments:

Post a Comment