And would you forget me lover? Your complete corruption will give you treasures,
but could it drive you away from me? Now I am stranded, drowned by the tears
that bled from the Town; the Blood chain never fades, never a taint does
disappear nor a bloodstain dry up. I am trapped in a world where I cannot
breathe - do I reel in the illness of consumption or lung restricting disease?
Oh Leon, I see you grieve! How it hurts my insides to feel your sorrow return!
Can you be strong for both of us as my mania makes me weaker and weaker? And
the baby boy that came from it all will be a child of sin, a child that
smolders within. Oh sweet Dante! My little child, are you absorbing every
aspect of this accursed life? Maybe life is not worth it; maybe we should have
all died at the moment of birth! For what have I created from my existence? -
nothing but a line of blood chains! Blood chains that never quit! A link of despicable acts and traumas that
connect every one of the wicked sparks that have passed us by and hindered our
lives! And Dante, child, you shall suffer from the remains.
No comments:
Post a Comment