Monday, 30 March 2026

My Little Feelings

 My little feelings (quickly written)

So you think you can hurt my little feelings,

That come from wounds rather than healing.

You seriously think it will actually matter,

Because I won't splinter and I won't shatter.

Each one an addition to all this scarring,

Made red raw with self abuse and harming.

And sometimes I don't know why I bother

Maybe addicted to the pain and trauma.

I was opened up and pulled right down.

Kicked in the face and thrown to the ground.

Those bloody fingers ripped out my centre,

And I was left in ruin for good measure.

So if you think your attempts to treat me bad,

Will even hold a candle to the shit I've had,

You're mistaken and you won't ever win

I have had my core burnt out from within.

You think you can hurt my heart but see

Nothing hurt the way they broke me

No comments:

Post a Comment