Monday, 30 March 2026

Regain

 Regain

I won't be beaten.
There isn't really anything that can tear me down now.
I'm impenetrable. Immune to it all.
I don't think I'll ever really be scared of anything again.
I'll feel it in the moment... and feel truly alive and devastated or elated...
But I don't think I'll ever fear the future again.
Who knows what will happen?
Is it all just random?
There is no stopping the good or the bad.
They are coming for you either way.
And I'll probably never be scared of others again like I have been.
They are nothing to me in the face of real difficulty.
Push me far enough and I become cold.
I just don't care and feel no attachment.
I am empathic and connected to other humans but easily can lock them out now.
Barricaded within my fortress and not running scared.
Just trying to rebuild the foundations of the crumbling ruins

No comments:

Post a Comment